- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- 101 Mole Day Jokes
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
Top Holiday Jokes
Great Advertising ALL YEAR LONG!
School Jokes: The Best (& Worst) School Jokes
We have heard some great jokes over the years. Here is a list of the #1 joke for each subject. Click on the link to see a list of all the jokes!
180 School Jokes / 365 School Jokes / School Jokes for Special Days
Jokes for ALL Grades
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!Also check out our Top 10 Jokes for Teachers!
During the winter months, we wanted to share a few more seasonal jokes with you. We hope you enjoy.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?… Frostbite (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?… He was feeling crummy.
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?… A cookie sheet!
- How do snowmen travel around?… By icicle!
- How does one snowman greet another snowman?…. Ice to meet you.
- What is the favorite Mexican food of snowman?… Answer: Brrrr- itos.
- What kind of money snowmen use in the North Pole?… Cold cash! (Top Christmas Jokes)
- Where does a snowman keep his money?… In a snow bank.
- What is the snowman’s breakfast?… Frosted flakes! (National Cereal Day Jokes)
- Where the snowman does dances on?… A snow ball!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?… Snowflakes!
- What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?… The letter “D”!
- What do snowmen like to do on the weekend?… Chill out.
- What does Jack Frost like best about school?… Snow and tell. (Top Elementary School Jokes)
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?… Do you smell carrots?
- Knock Knock…Who’s there?… Snow… Snow who?… Snow business like show business !
- What happened when the snowgirl had a fight with the snowboy?… She gave him the cold shoulder! (Top Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- What do snowmen wear on their heads?… Ice caps!
- What’s an ig?… An eskimo’s home without a loo!
- What do snowmen eat for lunch?… Icebergers!
- Where do snowmen go to dance?… Snowballs!
- What sort of ball doesn’t bounce?… A snowball!
- How do you know when there is a snowman in your bed?… You wake up wet!
- What do you get if cross a snowman and a shark?… Frost bite!
- How do you call an Eskimo cow?… An Eskimoo!
- How do you scare a snowman?… You get a hairdryer!
- What’s a good winter tip?… Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?… A puddle!
- What did the snowman order at the fast food restaurant?… An ice burger with chili sauce.
- What do vampires sing on New Year’s Eve?… Auld Fang Syne!
- Why are there only snowmen and not snowwomen?… Because only men are stupid enough to stand out in the snow without a coat.
- How do Eskimos make their beds?… With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
- Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter?… They wear snowcaps.
- What did the snowman say to the customer?… Have an ice day!
- What do you call a slow skier?… A slopepoke!
- Why did the farmer wear one boot to town?… Because he heard there would be a 50% chance of snow!
- Where does a polarbear keep its money?… In a snow bank!
- What do you call a snowman in the desert?… A puddle!
- How does an Eskimo stick his house together?… With igloo!
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Snow… Snow who?… Snowbody!
- What do you get from sitting on the ice too long?… Polaroids!
- Why did the snowman want a divorce?… Because he thought his wife was a flake
- Getting a job in the Arctic in the winter is great! Why?… When the days get short, you only have to work a 30 minute work week.
- Which side of an Arctic Tern has the most feathers?… The outside!
- What vegetable was forbidden on the ships of Arctic explorers?… Leeks!
- What did the seal say when it swam into a concrete wall?… “Dam!”
- What do women use to stay young looking in the Arctic?… Cold cream.
- What do you call a reindeer with no eyes?… no eyed deer.
- What noise wakes you up at the North Pole around March 18?… The crack of dawn!
- If you live in an igloo, what’s the worst thing about global warming?… No privacy!
- What did the icy Arctic road say to the truck?… “Want to go for a spin?”
- What do you call ten Arctic hares hopping backwards through the snow together?… A receding hare line.
- Why are bad school grades like a shipwreck in the Arctic Ocean?… They’re both below C level! (Top Tutoring Jokes)
- What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf?… “You hang around while I go on ahead.”
- What’s the difference between an iceberg and a clothes brush?… One crushes boats and the other brushes coats!
- Where do seals go to see movies?… The dive-in!
- What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?… Owlgebra. (101 Math Jokes)
- What sits on the bottom of the cold Arctic Ocean and shakes?… A nervous wreck.