We recently started our @mytowntutorsma and @mytowntutorsne twitter accounts to focus more on local issues in Massachusetts and New England. As part of our goal to be a great resource for parents in Massachusetts, we decided to create a list of Massachusetts moms who received a perfect 100% score from tweetgrader.
For each account, we have included the twitter name, the twitter profile, twitter followers, and the perfect twitter grade. We hope you find these moms helpful and we would love your feedback.
1. @pragmaticmom (56,000 followers) I blog excessively about children’s and YA books. When I cover education and parenting, KidLit somehow slips in. Boston, MA · http://pragmaticmom.com”
My Town Tutors shared a guest blog with @pragmaticmom called Avoid Summer Learning Loss: Use a Summer Journal.
@pragmaticmom returned the favor with a guest post of her own called Summer Reading List for Kids of Fun Books with Science and Math Concepts
2. @bostonmamas (14,600 followers) Music + brain scientist turned multimedia creative. Mom of 2. Proponent of Oxford commas. Most likable mom on Twitter according to the internet. Gilded nymph. Boston bostonmamas.com
3. @mommyniri (11,800 followers) Engineer for 12 years before I traded rat race for my rug rats. Social Media Junkie and Founder of http://www.MommyNiri.com & http://www.MommyNiriCares.com Boston · http://www.mommyniri.com
4. @Boston_Moms (8,800 followers) Edited by @kristipalma, a married, full-time working mom of two, who aims to provide resources and information for parents in Boston and beyond. Boston, MA · http://boston.com/moms
5. @massholemommy (7,600 followers) Boston mom of two little boys. Stepmom. Trophy wife. Blogger. One of the cool kids! South Shore MA · massholemommy.com
Please check back for additions to our list of 100% moms in Massachusetts.
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. We currently list over 260 teachers from Massachusetts. We are always looking for qualified teachers from all 50 states who tutor to join our national directory of teachers who tutor.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area.