2018 Current Views 110,134 views up 15% from 2017 views
- Pi Day Jokes: 3.14% of Sailors are PI rates! (Top Pirate Jokes)
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile! #1 page for 2016. (Great Traffic all year long!) What do you find in an empty nose?…fingerprints! (Top Elementary School Jokes)
- Star Wars / Clone Wars: 101 Star Wars Quotes (101 Star Wars Jokes) Ambush: “Great leaders inspire greatness in others.”
- Spring Jokes: What did the big flower say to the little one?… You’re really growing, bud!
- Dr. Seuss Trivia: Questions & Answers: Who did Horton hear?… A Who Fact: In “Horton Hears a Who” Horton is an elephant who learns about the value of small things. Dr. Seuss wrote two books and four short stories about Horton.
- March Jokes: What did the March say to all the madness?… What’s all that bracket. (March Madness Jokes)
- Day Light Savings Jokes: “I don’t mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I’ve saved all year.” Victor Borge
- March Madness Trivia Answers: Who is the the all-time leading NCAA Division I scorer?… Pete Maravich
- Dr. Seuss Jokes: What Dr. Suess baseball book was never published?… “The Cat at Bat!” (Top Baseball Jokes)
- Softball Jokes: Did you hear the joke about the softball?… It will leave you in stitches!
- Ides of March Jokes: What did Romans use to cut a string?… Caesars!