Top Joke Pages
- Educators of the Week
- Education Rockstars
- 365 School Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Top 10 Twitter Accounts by State
- What did the cross eyed teacher say to the principal?…. “I can’t control my pupils!” (Top U.S. Principals)
- Why did the clock go to the principal’s office?… For tocking too much!
- What do you do if a principal rolls her eyes at you?…. Pick them up and roll them back to her!
- A new principal was checking over his school on the first day. Passing the stockroom, he was startled to see the door wide open and teachers bustling in and out, carrying off books and supplies in preparation for the arrival of students the next day. The school where he had been a Principal the previous year had used a check-out system only slightly less elaborate than that at Fort Knox. Cautiously, he asked the school’s long time Custodian, “Do you think it’s wise to keep the stock room unlocked and to let the teachers take things without requisitions?” The Custodian looked at him gravely… “We trust them with the children, don’t we?”
- One morning a mother was trying to wake up her son.
“Wake up now! It’s the first day of school, You don’t want to be late.”
“I don’t want to go to school,” the son replied.
His mother said, “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”
“Okay. One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me.”
“Not good enough,” the mother replied.
“Fine,” the son said. “Then you give me two good reasons why I SHOULD go to school.”
“One, you’re 50 years old. Two, you’re the principal of the school.”
- Boy: “Isn’t the principal a dummy!” Girl: “Say, do you know who I am?” Boy: “No.” Girl: “I’m the principal’s daughter.” Boy: “And do you know who I am?” Girl: “No,” Boy: “Thank goodness!”