Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- 101 Mole Day Jokes
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
October Jokes & October Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
October Jokes / October Jokes for Kids / Top October Pages
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
- What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin.
- What did Winnie-the-Pooh say to Jerry Maguire?… “Show me the Honey!”
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh and Jabba the Hutt have in common?… The same middle name.
- What does Pooh wear to bed?… POOH-jamas
- What did Winnie-the-Pooh say when he was offered dessert?… “No thanks, I’m stuffed.”
- What does Pooh walk on?… His bear feet.
- What do you get when you cross a Pooh with a honey jar?… A very sticky situation!
- What do you get if you steal Winnie-the-Pooh’s honey?… A nice clear table.
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh have in common with his pots of honey?… They are both round.
- Why is Pooh so sweet?… He eats lots of honey!
- What does Pooh do when he is on skates and he wants to stop? … He crashes!
- What is the job of Winnie the Pooh’s father?… POOHlice! He is a Poohliceman.
- What does Pooh Bear call his girl friend?… Honey!
- Why did Eeyore cross the road?… He wanted to find his tail.
- How many bears does it take to empty a honey pot?… Only one if it’s a Pooh Bear!
- What is Winnie-the-Pooh’s mom’s name?… Pooh jour mama.
- Winnie-the-Pooh is so fat… How fat is he?… Winnie-the-Pooh is so fat that when he stepped on the scales it said “To be continued…”
- What did Pooh say when he stepped on a skunk cabbage?… Stink, stink, stink.
- What do you get when you cross a honey pot with Winnie-the-Pooh?… An empty honey pot!
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh say when he cries?… Pooh-hoo.
- What ship are Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Gopher, and Christopher Robin sailing on?… Friendship!
- How many Pooh Bears does it take to screw in a light bulb?… One. Pooh inserts the light bulb, then waits for the rest of the story to revolve around him.
- Whats the first thing Pooh says when he gets home?… Hi Honey, I’m home!
- Why is Winnie-the-Pooh yellow?… Because he eats a lot of honey!
- What will Winnie say when he is a Magician?… Poohffff!
- Why do the bees choose to sting Pooh?… Because he is stuffed with hunny.
- Why was Pooh’s head wet?… Because he had a brain storm.
- Who does Winnie-the-Pooh have a crush on?… Honey!
- What dessert does Pooh always eat when he is empty?… Fluff! Pooh Bears are supposed to be stuffed with fluff!
- Who has blond hair, wears green, and robs from the rich to give to the poor?… Christopher Robin Hood!
- What does Winnie say when he sneezes?… Ahh-ahh-POOH!!!
- What do you get if you cross Winnie-the-Pooh and a honey pot?… A chubby tummy.
- Why does Eeyore’s house keep blowing away?… He’s a terrible housekeeper.
- How does Eeyore keep losing his tail?… By sitting on it.
- Why can’t Pooh rob a bank?… He would only steal the honey and not the money.
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Winnie-the Winnie-the who?… Silly… It’s not Winnie-the-who… It’s Winnie-the-Pooh!
- What does a corn stalk and Rabbit have in common?… They both have big ears.
- Why is Pooh’s wife jealous?… Pooh comes home with a new honey everyday!
- What do you get when you cross Winnie and a honey tree?… Bee stings on his bottom!
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Pooh… Pooh who?… Well you don’t have to cry about it!
- Where does Winnie-The-Pooh like to swim the most?… In his honey pot!
- What flavor of honey does Pooh like best?… Any kind.
- Why is Tigger so bouncy?… He eats spring onions!
- What’s the difference between Gopher and Winnie-the-Pooh?… Gopher can get out of a hole.
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Winnie-thup… Winnie-thup who?… You’ve got it! Winnie-the-Pooh!
- Knock, Knock!… Who’s there?… Tigger. Tigger who?… Knock, Knock! Who’s there?… Tigger. Tigger who?… Knock, Knock!… Who’s there?… Winnie-the-Pooh. Winnie-the-Pooh who?… Aren’t you glad I didn’t say Tigger again!
- Why is Winnie-the-Pooh always smiling?… Because he has the honey stuck all over his mouth.
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… That’s … That’s who?… Thats re-dikorus!
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Winnie-the-Pooh… Winnie-the-Pooh who? … Winnie-the-Pooh and Tigger Too!
- Winnie, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger are all firemen and they get a call but the fire engine only holds 2 people. Where do they sit?… Winnie and Piglet in the front, Tigger on the back, and Eeyore on the top shouting “eeyore, eeyore, eeyore!!!!!!!!!”
- Why does Tigger smell?…. You’d smell too if you played with Pooh all day!