If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups. We have a 50 day challenge to connect with teachers in all 50 states. We also are the official tutoring company of US teachers.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
A huge THANK YOU to all our guest bloggers. We are so happy for their contributions. Enjoy!
We will be sharing our Top 50 Guest Blogs over the next few weeks! Check back as we reveal our top Guest Blogs!
Who will be #1?
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in the Classroom? by Paula L. Naugle (@plnaugle)
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
- Should Kids Miss School for a Disney Trip? by @CO_MtnMom
- Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher
- Can you Child Read Too Much? by @Booksforchildrn
- 30 Great Tips for Coaching a U6 Soccer Team by Carrie Dotson
- A Whistle-Stop Tour: DCD/Dyspraxia in School-Aged Children by Fiona Peters (@fiona_peters1)
- 100 Easy Lessons to Teach Your Toddler by Sonny
- Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers! by Bobbi Capwell (@BobbiC07)
- Bridging the Parent-Teacher Communication Gap by @principalpc
- Aspiring Teacher is “Overwhelmed” By Teachers on Twitter by Maggie Moran (@maggie_moran10)
- Sigmund Freud: The “Tip of the Iceberg” by Mariza Tseka of breakforyourbrain.com
- Student Engagement: 5 Tips for Making Education Fun by Denise Fawcett Facey (@Edufacey)
16. Wonderopolis: A Great Resource for Teachers & Parents by @Wonderopolis
17. Writing Tutors: Great Tips for Tutoring by Maria Rainier
18. Resources to Help Struggling Students by @HOLscience
19. Self-Reliance and Independence: Giving Our Teens the Ultimate Gift by @DebraBeck
20. 10 Parent Tips for a Successful New School Year by Angela Nettuno (@BHBKToys)
21. Best Book Series for Tween Girls by Renee (@MDBookReviews)
22. 75 Quick Tips for Motivating Students by Julia G.Thompson (@TeacherAdvice)
23. Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig Oraibh! – Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! by @TLILanguages
24. Practice Makes Perfect: A Great Summer Program by Brandon Espinosa (@PMPUSA)
25. Children’s Bedrooms – Top 7 Must Have Items for a Child’s Bedroom
26. 5 Tips for Helping A Child With Autism Succeed In School by Ryan Whitehouse (@bigcalfguy)
27. Sports Tailgating: A Breeding Ground for Underage Drinking? by Melissa (@StJudeRetreat)
28. How To Engage Students? 6 Proven Ways to Engage Students by Jeromie Heath (@TeachHeath)
29. Venus, the Morning Star: Interesting Facts from NASA Expert by Dr. Claudia Alexander (@claudiauthorsci)
30. How To Request A Learning Disability Test For Your Child by (@TeacherHelpForP)
31. Make Your Classroom a Happy Place for Children with Dyslexia
32. Celebrate Bubble Gum Day by Shannon Miller (@shannonmmiller)
33. Middle School Teachers: Join Twitter and #MSchat by @blocht574
34. Math Bus: Climb Aboard for a Fun Way to Learn Math! by Henk Jurriens (@themathbus)
35. 37 Classroom Tips From a Teacher Turning 37 by (@oflazmerve)
36. 21 Reasons to Become a Teacher: Heroes of the Classroom by Katrina Fried (@kfbooks)
37. All Kids Can SUCCEED: Be the “1″ by @NormandinBill
38. Top 10 Job Search Mistakes by Recent College Graduates by Diksha
39. Lets All Connect For Dot Day and Make Our Mark On The World! by Shannon Miller (@shannonmmiller)
40. Flipping the Classroom to Break Through into Today´s Society by @MayraAixaVillar
41. 4 Reasons Both Teachers and Kids Need Recess by Jack Meyer
42. Scholarships for College Students by Monica Matthews (@AidScholarship)
43.Teachers: How to Be Awesome like Beyonce by Rafranz Davis (@RafranzDavis)
44. What’s An Education Thought Leader? by Tom Whitby (@Tomwhitby)
45. The Heart of Homeschooling by Elizabeth Terry (@eliz_terry)
46. Private Flute Lessons: Helping Your Flute Students Stand Out by Shelby Colgan (@ShelbyColgan)
47. Student Grades: How to Turn Around the Midyear SLUMP by Marc Hoberman (@GradeSuccess)
48. Liberal Arts Music Education Resonates For Today’s Students by Henry Hoagland (@MakeYourMusic)
49. 4 Time-Saving Tips for Parents and PTOby Laurel Rundle (@AllForSchools)
50. Summer Reading List for Kids of Fun Books with Science and Math Concepts by @pragmaticmom
Click here for our most recent guest blogs!