My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
- What did Winnie-the-Pooh say to Jerry Maguire?… “Show me the Honey!”
- What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin.
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh and Jabba the Hutt have in common?… The same middle name.
- What does Pooh wear to bed?… POOH-jamas
- What does Pooh walk on?… His bear feet.
- What did Winnie-the-Pooh say when he was offered dessert?… “No thanks, I’m stuffed.”
- What do you get when you cross a Pooh with a honey jar?… A very sticky situation!
- What is the job of Winnie the Pooh’s father?… POOHlice! He is a Poohliceman.
- What do you get if you steal Winnie-the-Pooh’s honey?… A nice clear table.
- What ship are Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Gopher, and Christopher Robin sailing on?… Friendship!
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh have in common with his pots of honey?… They are both round.
- Why is Pooh so sweet?… He eats lots of honey!
- What does Pooh do when he is on skates and he wants to stop? … He crashes!
- What does Pooh Bear call his girl friend?… Honey!
- Why did Eeyore cross the road?… He wanted to find his tail.
- How many bears does it take to empty a honey pot?… Only one if it’s a Pooh Bear!
- What is Winnie-the-Pooh’s mom’s name?… Pooh jour mama.
- Winnie-the-Pooh is so fat… How fat is he?… Winnie-the-Pooh is so fat that when he stepped on the scales it said “To be continued…”
- What did Pooh say when he stepped on a skunk cabbage?… Stink, stink, stink.
- What do you get when you cross a honey pot with Winnie-the-Pooh?… An empty honey pot!
- What does Winnie-the-Pooh say when he cries?… Pooh-hoo.
- How many Pooh Bears does it take to screw in a light bulb?… One. Pooh inserts the light bulb, then waits for the rest of the story to revolve around him.
- Whats the first thing Pooh says when he gets home?… Hi Honey, I’m home!
- Why is Winnie-the-Pooh yellow?… Because he eats a lot of honey!
- What will Winnie say when he is a Magician?… Poohffff!