My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
The top US tutors are teachers! Find a tutor NOW!
We are always looking for qualified K – 12 U.S. teachers who tutor! Register NOW and earn up to $5,000 per year tutoring in your area!
- “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Now you see me, now you don’t. George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
- “I’m young; I’m handsome; I’m fast. I can’t possibly be beat.”
- “Don’t count the days; make the days count.”
- “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.”
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- “It’s hard to be humble when you’re as great as I am.”
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
- “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”
- “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
- “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.”
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
- “I’ve wrestled with alligators, I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning And throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. Just last week, I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”
- “If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.”
- “Braggin’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”
- “I should be a postage stamp. That’s the only way I’ll ever get licked.”
- “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
- “At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”
- “He’s (Sonny Liston) too ugly to be the world champ. The world champ should be pretty like me!”
- “I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I’m in a world of my own.”
- “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.”
- “I’m the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren’t no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn’t know about them.”
- “It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.”
- “I’m not the greatest, I’m the double greatest.”
- “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”