My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
December Guest Blogs / Top Guest Blogs / December Jokes / Top December Pages
Top 10 Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia & Answers
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?… So he can ho-ho-ho!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?… A broken drum, you can’t beat it! (Music Jokes)
- Why did Rudolph get a bad report card?… Because he went down in history. (Reindeer Jokes & 180 School Jokes)
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?… Nothing, it was on the house!
- What kind of music does elves like best?…”Wrap” music! (Music Jokes & Elf Jokes)
- Who is a Christmas tree’s favorite singer?… Spruce Springsteen. (Christmas Tree Jokes & Music Jokes)
- Darth Vader: I know what you’re getting for Christmas. Luke: How do you know? Darth Vader: I can feel your presents. (Star Wars Jokes)
- What nationality is Santa?… North Polish! (World Geography Jokes)
- What do call a middle school student afraid of Santa Claus?….Claustrophobic. (Middle School Jokes)
- Knock knock…Who’s there?… Irish... Irish who?… Irish you a Merry Christmas! (Christmas Knock Knock Jokes & St. Patrick’s Day Jokes)
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke?… This one will sleigh you! (Reindeer Jokes)
- Why was Santa’s little helper sad?… He had low elf esteem! (Psychology Jokes / High School Psychology Lessons / Elf Jokes)
- What’s Santa’s dog’s name?… Santa Paws! (Dog Jokes)
- How is the alphabet different on Christmas from every other day?… There’s Noel! (Teacher Jokes & Top 10 Christmas Jokes for Teachers)
- Did you hear about the fire cracker’s Christmas party?… It was a BANG! (Fireworks Jokes)
- A book never written: “Joyful Occasions” by Holly Daze.
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.” (Reindeer Jokes)
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?… Rude-olph!(Reindeer Jokes)
- What would you call an elf who just has won the lottery?…Welfy. (Elf Jokes)
- What do elves learn in schools?… the “elf”-abet! (Back to School Jokes & Elf Jokes)