Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
February Jokes / Top 10 February Pages / February Hashtags of the Day
February Lessons & February Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Checkout Basketball Drills and Ideas! Here are some specific drills and ideas for 4th grade basketball.
Top Sports Jokes! 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Check out our list of “Socially Connected Moms & Dads!:
- Coaching comes from the bench, not the bleachers.
- The real purpose of competitive sports is for your kid to get better. Not just winning.
- Recognize and accept that in some sports, some kids will play more or longer than others.
- Losing is not bad. Not being able to handle losing is bad.
- Never, ever, trash talk a kid. Yours or any other.
- Don’t look for excuses. Don’t blame the weather, the refs, the conditions, the coach, the parents or the other kids. Your kid isn’t going to win every time.
- Don’t compare your kid to others on the team. After all, some kids may have better parents.
- Keep it in perspective. The world will still be around after they lose a game.
- It’s okay to let your kid try other sports or activities.
- When it stops being fun for your kid, it’s time to find another activity.
- 99.99% of all organized sports do not hire bind refs so stop asking.
- Despite what you think, there is no conspiracy by the referees to make calls against your team.
- Referees are human and make mistakes just like your kid has and will continue to do.
- Don’t like the ref’s call? Shut Up!
- If YOU knew so much then YOU would be the ref.
- If YOU knew so much then YOU would be the coach.
- When your kid loses, show some dignity. When your kid wins, be gracious.
- Don’t make your kid’s sport your life. It’s okay to have one of your own.
- Using guilt and fear to motivate kids is just wrong. If you do, seek help.