My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Middle School Jokes…
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! There are many more middle school jokes. (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- What’s the difference between a middle school teacher and a train?… A teacher says, “Spit out that gum!” and a train says, “Chew! Chew!” (Train Jokes & Gum Jokes)
- How are coffee beans like middle school kids?… They’re always getting grounded. (Coffee Jokes)
- Why did the nose not want to go to middle school?… He was tired of getting picked on! (October: Bullying Prevention Month)Knock
- Why did the M&M go to middle school?… Because he really wanted to be a Smartie! (Candy Jokes for Kids)
- What object is king of the classroom?… The ruler!
- Teacher: Where did your mom go to middle school? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself.(Mother’s Day Jokes & Alaska Jokes)
- What do get when you cross one middle school principal with another principal?…I wouldn’t do it, principals don’t like to be crossed! (Principal Jokes)
- What do middle school librarians take with them when they go fishing?… Bookworms. (Fishing Jokes & Library Jokes)
- Teacher: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s Friday!