Top Joke Pages
Top Careers & College Advice
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Check out our Top Quotes for Grandparents & World’s Best Top 10 Jokes!
We are looking for a sponsor for this page. Join our other great sponsors.
Top Labor Day Jokes
- Did you hear the joke about Labor Day?… It doesn’t work for me!
- Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labour Day. Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today ‘No-Labour Day?’
- Did you hear the joke about Labor Day?… It works for me!
- One seventh of your life is spent on Monday. However, the only person to get his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
- If a train station is where the train stops, and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
- “It’s a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose your own.” Harry S. Truman
- I asked a little girl do you know why we get out of school for Labor Day? She was very enthusiastic to say “It is a time when all the mommys of the world go into labor”
- If today is labor day, how many babies were born?
- My first job was in an orange juice factory, but I couldn’t concentrate on the same old boring rind, so I got canned.
- Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the axe.
- After that, I tried working in a donut shop, but I soon got tired of the hole business.
- I manufactured calendars, but my days were numbered.
- I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn’t suited for it. Mainly because it was a sew-sew job, de-pleating and de-pressing.
- I took a job as an upholsterer, but I never recovered.
- I tried working in a car muffler factory, but that was exhausting.
- I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn’t cut it.
- Then I was a pilot, but tended to wing it, and I didn’t have the right altitude.
- I studied to become a doctor, but I didn’t have enough patients for the job.
- I became a Velcro salesman, but I couldn’t stick with it.
- I tried my hand at a professional career in tennis, but it wasn’t my racket. I was too high strung.
- I became a baker, but it wasn’t a cakewalk, and I couldn’t make enough dough. They fired me after I left a cake out in the rain.
- I was a masseur for a while, but I rubbed people the wrong way.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- I became a personal trainer in a gym, but they said I wasn’t fit for the job.
- I thought about being a historian, but I couldn’t see a future in it.
- Next I was an electrician, but I found the work shocking and revolting, so they discharged me.
- I tried being a teacher, but I soon lost my principal, my faculties, and my class.
- I turned to farming, but I wasn’t outstanding in my field.
- I took a job as an elevator operator. The job had its ups and downs, and I got the shaft.
- I sold origami, but the business folded.
- I took a job at UPS, but I couldn’t express myself.
- I tried being a fireman, but I suffered burnout.
- I became a banker, but I lacked interest and maturity, and finally withdrew from the job.
- I was a professional fisherman, but I couldn’t live on my net income.
- I next worked in a shoe factory, but I just didn’t fit in. They thought I was a loafer, and I got the boot.
- I worked at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
- So I’ve retired, and I find I’m a perfect fit for this job!