My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! Our 50 day challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
High school teachers are great tutors! We are always looking for Qualified K – 12 teachers who tutor! Earn up to $5,000 tutoring each year!
- How does a Kentucky Derby horse greet another horse?…With Southern Horspitality!
- What did one horse Kentucky Derby horse say to the other horse?… The pace is familiar but I can’t remember the mane.
- Where do Kentucky Derby horses get their hair done?… Maine. (Top State Jokes)
- What kind of bread does a Kentucky Derby horse eat?… Thoroughbred
- When do vampires like the Kentucky Derby?… When it’s neck and neck. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Where do Kentucky Derby horses shop?… Old Neigh-vy!
- What do you call a well balanced Kentucky Derby horse?… Stable.
- What do you call a horse that can’t lose the Kentucky Derby?… Sherbet.
- What did the Kentucky Derby horse say when it fell?… “I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!”
- What did the teacher say when the horse walked into her class?… “Why the long face?”(Top K – 12 Jokes for Teachers)