My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Ground Hog Day Jokes…
- Does anybody know any good Groundhog Day jokes?… I feel like I keep hearing the same ones over and over again.
- Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, ‘I bet you don’t know what day this is?’ ‘Of course I do,’ he answered indignantly, as he slammed the door, and drove to his office. At 11 o’clock, the doorbell rang. The wife answered, and there at her front door was a UPS driver, in his had was a box containing 12 red roses. Later, at 2 pm there was another knock at the door, this time it was a deluxe box of Belgian chocolates. Eventually the husband came home, tired after a hard day’s work. His wife greeted him by saying: ‘First the flowers, then the chocolates, I’ve never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!’
- What did the French groundhog see when he woke up?… His château. (World Geography Jokes)
- Why is coronavirus like Groundhog Day?… If you stick your head outside and encounter another person, you get 6 more weeks of quarantine. (Doctor Jokes)
- Which hockey player is best at forecasting the weather?… “Puck” satawny phil. (Rain Jokes & Hockey Jokes)
- I love February because it contains two of my favorite annual events Groundhog Day, and the State of the Union Address. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a notoriously unreliable mammal for prognostication with no basis in reality. The other involves a groundhog. (Ground Hog Day & Presidents’ Day Jokes)
- What do you call Punxsutawney Phil’s laundry?… Hogwash. (Pig Jokes)
- Here we see the majestic Woodchuck, also known as a Groundhog which begs the question… How much ground would a ground hog hog if a ground hog could hog ground?
- What would you get if you crossed February 2 with a puppy?… Ground-dog Day! (Puppy Jokes)
- What did Peppermint Patty ask Charlie Brown when they needed to start a campfire?… Where’s the wood, Chuck