My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Social Studies Jokes
More Election Jokes
- Someone just asked me, “Who do you think will win the 2020 Presidential Election?” I said, I don’t know, I don’t have 2020 vision.
- “Being president is like running a cemetery: You’ve got a lot of people under you, and nobody’s listening.” Bill Clinton (Cemetery Jokes)
- Why was the delegation from the Dallas Dyslexic Republican Association turned away from the Republican National Convention?… Their placard read: ‘We love Taxes.’ (Texas Jokes)
- Great American Political Book Never Written: “How to Become President” by Paul O’Ticks. (Presidents’ Day Jokes / Election Jokes / Book Jokes)
- “If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?” Abraham Lincoln (Civil War Jokes)
- “George Washington is the only president who didn’t blame the previous administration for his troubles.” Author Unknown
- Why did Bernie Sanders challenging his 49 vs 50% loss in Iowa?… I thought he didn’t care about the 1%? (Iowa Jokes)
- Give me a one-handed economist! All my economists say, “On the one hand …on the other.” Harry Truman
- “I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of a national emergency – even if I’m in a Cabinet meeting.” Ronald Reagan
- A priest, a politician, and a clown, walk into the bar. The bartender says, “What is this, some kind of joke?”