My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
101 Earth Day Jokes…
- California is looking to eradicate a once popular item. Apparently it was the last straw. (California Jokes)
- All joking aside, what should you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? (Camping Jokes for Kids)
- “I have an obsession with wind farms…” “Really?…” “Yes. I’m a huge fan.”
- In honor of Earth day, I’m sending all of my work-related emails to my “recycle” folder. (Labor Day Jokes)
- Why are recycle bins optimistic?… Because they’re full of cans.
- What did the mother worm say to the little worm who was late?… “Where in earth have you been?” (Spring Jokes & Worm Jokes)
- What do you call leprechauns who collect aluminum cans, used newspapers and plastic bottles?… “Wee-cyclers!” (Leprechaun Jokes)
- If you live in an igloo, what’s the worst thing about global warming?… No privacy!
- One day the amount of plastic in the ocean will be irreversible… That will be the last straw. (Ocean Jokes for Kids)
- How much trash do you have to throw in the ocean to make a new country?… None, just some tea. (American Revolution Jokes / Tea Jokes / Earth Day Jokes)