Top Joke Pages:
- Top 10 Baseball Jokes
- Top 10 Jokes & 101 Baseball Jokes
- Hot Dog Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Family Joke of the Day
- Sports Jokes for Kids
Every day we will try to share a little laughter with our Joke of the Day.
Here is our baseball edition. We hope you enjoy. We will try to tweet one joke per day!
- Is There Baseball In Heaven? Two old men had been best friends for years, and they both live to their early 90’s, when one of them suddenly falls deathly ill. His friend comes to visit him on his deathbed, and they’re reminiscing about their long friendship, when the dying man’s friend asks, “Listen, when you die, do me a favor. I want to know if there’s baseball in heaven.” The dying man said, “We’ve been friends for years, this I’ll do for you.” And then he dies. A couple days later, his surviving friend is sleeping when he hears his friend’s voice. The voice says, “I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there’s baseball in heaven.” “What’s the bad news?” “You’re pitching on Wednesday.” (Grandparent Jokes)\Why was the pitcher from the moon of Endor cut from the baseball team?… Ewoked every batter. (May the 4th Be With You Jokes & Star Wars Jokes for Kids)
- Which takes longer to run: from first to second base or from second to third base?… From second to third base, because there is a shortstop in the middle. (Track Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about the baseball?… It will leave you in stitches! (Doctor Jokes for Kids)
- Have you ever seen a line drive?… No, but I have seen a baseball park!
- What animal is always at a high school baseball game?… A bat. (High School Jokes & Bat Jokes)
- “Did you hear the joke about the pop fly?”… “Forget it. It’s way over your head.” (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- Do you know what cupcakes & a baseball team have in common?… They both count on the batter! (Cupcake Jokes)
- When Dr. Anthony Fauci plays baseball, what position is he?… Catcher, he can always wear a mask! (Doctor Jokes)
- What’s a baseball player’s least favorite Star Wars movie?… The Umpire Strikes Back. (Star Wars Jokes)