My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Top U.S. Tutoring companies!
More Artistic Swimming Jokes…
- What do you get when you throw a painter into the pool?… Artistic Swimming.
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Woo… Woo, who?… What are you cheering for in the Artistic Swimming in the Summer Olympics in Tokyo? (Summer Olympic Knock Knock Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about Artistic Swimming? (Summer Olympic Knock Knock Jokes)
- Why were the swimming elephants thrown out of the Olympics?… Because they couldn’t keep their trunks up! (Elephant Jokes & Summer Olympic Jokes)
- What was the weather like when the right angle went swimming?… It was 90 degrees. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- What race is never run?… A swimming race. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- WARNING: A message to any weak/beginning swimmers thinking about swimming in the deep end of the pool today: I’d advise you not to; you’ll be in over your head.
- Why did the New England teacher go for a swim at the Polar Plunge on New Year’s Day?… She wanted to test the water. (Jokes for Teachers)
- Why did the teacher jump into the water?… She wanted to test it! (Jokes for Teachers)
- Funny Swimming Pool Signs: “Welcome to our _OOL, Notice there is no “P” in it. We’d like you to keep it that way.”
- A man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I don’t know what they’re filling the pool with, because he abruptly left when I offered him a glass of water!
- Why do outdoor swimming pools cost less than indoor swimming pools?… Because there’s less overhead.