My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More April Jokes…
- April 1st Top 10 April Fools’ Day Jokes: Do you know all about April 1st?… Yes, I’m fooly aware of it! (April Jokes)
- April 1st Top 10 Opening Day Baseball Jokes: Did you hear the joke about the baseball?… It will leave you in stitches! (Doctor Jokes for Kids)
- April 1st National Burrito Day: Top 10 Burrito Jokes: Why do they have so many Taco Bells in Anchorage?… Because Alaskans love brrrrrrrritos. (Alaska Jokes)
- April 4th: Top 10 Easter Jokes: What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite restaurant?… IHOP.
- April 5th: Top 10 Final Four Jokes: A grandson was visiting his grandfather at the nursing home. When the boy walked into the room, the grandfather smiled. The boy enthusiastically said, “Grandpa you have March Madness teeth! You are down to your Final Four!” (Final Four Jokes / Grandparent Jokes / Dentist Jokes)
- April 7th: Top 10 Walking Jokes: I was walking home late one night when I saw dozens of giant cupcakes and pies everywhere. It was kind of scary… The streets were oddly desserted. (Cupcake Jokes & Pie Jokes)
- Friday the 13th Jokes: What do get when you cross Jason Voorhees and a box of cherrios?… A cereal killer. (Cereal Jokes)
- April 19th: Top 10 Patriots’ Day Jokes: What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- April 22nd: Top 10 Earth Day Jokes: All joking aside, what should you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? (Camping Jokes for Kids)
- April 25th World Penguin Day: Top 10 Penguin Jokes Why don’t you see any penguins in Britain?… Because they’re afraid of Wales! (World Geography Jokes)
- April 26th: Top 10 Pretzel Jokes: What’s a pretzel’s favorite dance?… The twist.