Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share a few more with you. We hope you enjoy.
Since we established ourselves in the South Shore area, we would like to start with a joke from the Plymouth, Massachusetts area.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?…Plymouth Rock!
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?… The turkey trot!
- Why do pilgrims pants keep falling down?… Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?… Their AGE!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- Sister: Mom wants you to help us fix Thanksgiving dinner. Brother: Why? Is it broken
- Which November Holiday is Dracula’s favorite?… Fangs-giving (Top Halloween Jokes)
- How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?… It hugged the shore! (Top Geography Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Gladys… Gladys who?…. Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?… A turkey.
- Why did the police arrest the turkey?… They suspected it of fowl play!
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?…The letter “g”! (26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week & Is Spelling Really Important?)
- What sound does a limping turkey make?…“Wobble, wobble!”
- When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand?… On their feet! (Top Geography Jokes)
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?… Wing! Wing!
- What do you call the age of a pilgrim?… Pilgrimage.
- Why did the Pilgrims want to sail to America in the spring? … Because April showers bring! (Top Jokes for All Seasons)
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?… It had 24 carrots.
- What did baby corn say to mama corn? Where’s popcorn? (Top Father’s Day Jokes)
- What was the turkey suspected of?… Fowl play.
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?… The turKEY
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?…The outside!
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?… To hatchet. (Top Easter Jokes)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?… It was Thanksgiving Day, and he wanted people to think he was a chicken!
- What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?… If your grandpa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy! (Top Grandparents Quotes)
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church?… Because they use such FOWL language.
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?…Yes – a building can’t jump at all. (Top States Jokes)
- Why did they let the turkey join the band?… Because he had the drumsticks.
- What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian?… He had an arrow escape!
- What are unhappy cranberries called?… Blueberries!
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight?… He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?… Squash (Top Sports Jokes & Top Fall Jokes)
- What did the turkey say to the computer?…“Google, google, google.”
- What sound does a space turkey make?… Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
- Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble?”… Because they never learned good table manners!
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?… Pumpkin pi. (Top Pi Day Jokes)
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?… A Turkey.
- If the pilgrims came on the Mayflower than what does the teacher come on?… The scholar ships. (Top Teacher Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an evil spirit?… A poultrygeist! (Top Halloween Jokes)
- In what country is Thanksgiving ironically not celebrated?… Turkey. (Top Geography Jokes)
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo?… A turkey that can pluck itself!
- What are the feathers on a turkey’s wings called?… Turkey feathers.
- What did the turkey say to the man who tried to shoot it?… Liberty, Equality and Bad aim for all. (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?… Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving
- What do Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common?… One has gobblers, the other goblins. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What kind of tan did pilgrims get at the beach?… Puritan. (Summer Jokes)
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler what do you call a small one?… Goblet.
- What’s the best way to stuff a turkey?… Serve him lots of pizza and ice cream
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?… To hatchet.