Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share a few more with you. We hope you enjoy. The list was taken from the Top Thanksgiving Day Jokes. If you enjoy these jokes, check out the Top Holiday Jokes page!
Since we established ourselves in the South Shore area, we would like to start with a joke from the Plymouth, Massachusetts area.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?… Plymouth Rock!
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?… The turkey trot!
- Why do pilgrims pants keep falling down?… Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?… Their AGE!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!