Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share a few more with you. We hope you enjoy. The list was taken from the Top Thanksgiving Day Jokes. If you enjoy these jokes, check out the Top Holiday Jokes page!
Since we established ourselves in the South Shore area, we would like to start with a joke from the Plymouth, Massachusetts area.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?… Plymouth Rock!
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?… The turkey trot!
- Why do pilgrims pants keep falling down?… Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?… Their AGE!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- Sister: Mom wants you to help us fix Thanksgiving dinner. Brother: Why? Is it broken
- Which November Holiday is Dracula’s favorite?… Fangs-giving (Top Halloween Jokes)
- How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?… It hugged the shore! (Top Geography Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Gladys… Gladys who?…. Gladys Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?… A turkey.
- Why did the police arrest the turkey?… They suspected it of fowl play!
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?…The letter “g”! (26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week & Is Spelling Really Important?)
- What sound does a limping turkey make?…“Wobble, wobble!”
- When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand?… On their feet! (Top Geography Jokes)
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?… Wing! Wing!
- What do you call the age of a pilgrim?… Pilgrimage.
- Why did the Pilgrims want to sail to America in the spring? … Because April showers bring! (Top Jokes for All Seasons)
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?… It had 24 carrots.
- What did baby corn say to mama corn? Where’s popcorn? (Top Father’s Day Jokes)
- What was the turkey suspected of?… Fowl play.
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?… The turKEY
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?…The outside!
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?… To hatchet. (Top Easter Jokes)
- Why did the turkey cross the road?… It was Thanksgiving Day, and he wanted people to think he was a chicken!