My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2015 – 2016 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
FREE REGISTRATION for U.S. Teachers who Tutor! Top U.S. Tutors!
Click on the link to read the complete blog!
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Using Twitter (My Town Tutors Top 5 Tips for Twitter and SEO Success) “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” Lewis Carroll Before using twitter you have to develop a strategy and a plan. We do offer assistance for clients who are interested in working smarter, not harder!
- Acknowledge that you may be the worst twitter account in the world! “Improvement is the true measure of success.” This is an exaggeration, but everyone can always improve.
- Unfollow Everyone! This is EXTREME TWITTER idea, but it has some value! What do you have to lose!
- Follow the Thought Leaders: Identify the most influential twitter accounts and follow them.
- Use Hubspot’s Marketing Grader: establish a baseline and follow the recommendations from the best in Social Media!
- Advertise with a Top Website in your industry: Sponsor a Math Joke of the day that will help you reach your targeted audience.
- Write Mission Tweets: (My Town Tutors Blog) This should be a very simple process. What is the mission of your company? What service do you provide? What problems do you solve?
- Define Your #1 Goal! Keep it Simple, Stupid!: What do you hope to accomplish, make money, share information, support a charity… whatever your #1 goal is, remember what it is, NEVER FORGET IT, and create your social media strategy around it.
- Define Your Audience: Who are your followers and what do they want to hear? Share tweets that are interest to your targeted audience and you will soon collect followers quickly. Other will retweet your information and people will look to you as a thought leaderin your area of expertise!
- Use Google Docs to share ideas, tweets, guest blogs, blogs, and sponsors. Googe Drive has been essential and critical to our Social Media Strategy. We could not live without it!
- Unfollow Everyone: When we started our mystery company had a horrible twitter ratio a 30:1 following to followers. It is a great strategy to start over and re-create your twitter account and philosophy!
- Content is King! It is critical to share information that is useful to your followers. Work hard to provide current resources your followers can use!
- Social Media Makeover: Be Selective About Who to Follow: It is critical to make connections, on twitter, but it is also critical to make the right connections.
- Follow the Best! A very simple idea, connect with the top accounts and experts in your field and area. These are the top accounts in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Learn from Mistakes! Start-ups will make mistakes, and many of them, so learn and learn quickly!
- EXTREME TWITTER TIP: Don’t Follow Anyone! Here are a few accounts that do not follow anyone, but have a tremendous following. We do not recommend this for most accounts.
- “Say Hello to My Little Friend! Simple Tips on how to greet new followers!
- Keep it (tweets) Simple Stupid! Keep you tweets simple and interesting to your target audience. It is not rocket science!
- Be a Publisher with Paper.li! Create an on-line newspaper that will share automated tweets and great content which is created by your followers. Once you spend the 30 -45 minutes to register, you do not have to do any work. It is awesome!
- Social Media Makeover: Twuffer & Time Management! Schedule tweets keeps you account active for 24/7/365. Continue to share great content by scheduling you tweets a week, month, year in advance.
To learn more read the following posts.