My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2015 – 2016 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
FREE REGISTRATION for Teachers who Tutor! Tutoring is the #1 Summer Job for Teachers!
Check out our list of 365 Family Friendly Jokes, Top Sports Jokes, and the list of the World’s Best Top 10 Jokes! Check out our complete list of Top Summer Jokes!
We are looking for a family friendly business to sponsor this page!
- Where do sharks go on summer vacation?… Finland!
- What is a @NCTM math teacher’s favorite sum?… Summer! (Top Math Jokes)
- When do you go at red and stop at green?… When you’re eating a watermelon.
- What did the pig say at the beach on a hot summer’s day?… I’m bacon!
- Why do bananas use sunscreen?… Because they peel.
- Which letter is the coolest?… Iced t.
- What’s the best day to go to the beach?… SUN day!
- What does the sun drink out of?… SUN glasses.
- What did the beach say as the tide came in?… Long time no sea. (Top Geography Jokes)
- The seaside resort we visited last summer was so boring that one day the tide went out and never came back.
- Why did the summer school teacher wear sunglasses?…. Because her class was so bright! (Top Summer Jobs for Teachers)
- What do you call a french guy in sandals?… Phillipe Phloppe. (French Teachers are Great Tutors!)
- What do you call a dog on the beach in the Summer?… A hot dog!
- Where does a ship go when it’s sick?… To the DOCK!
- What do you call witches who live on the beach?… Sandwitches! (Top Massachusetts Jokes)
- What’s that new summer pirate movie rated?…It’s rated ARRRRRR!
- What do whales like to put on their toast?… Jellyfish!
- Why can’t basketball players go on summer vacation?… They’d get called for traveling!(Top Basketball Jokes)
- Best Summer Vacation Book Never Written: “Where to Stay on Vacation” by Moe Tell.
- What does a shark eat for dinner?… Fish and ships!
- Where does a fish go to borrow money?… The loan shark!
- How do teddy bears keep their den cool in summer?… They use bear conditioning!
- How do bees get to summer school?… By school buzz! (180 School Jokes)
- What do sheep do on sunny days?… Have a baa-baa-cue.
- Why did the robot go on summer vacation?… He needed to recharge his batteries.
- Why don’t mummies go on summer vacation?… They’re afraid to relax and unwind! (Top 10 Mother’s Day Jokes)
- Where did the sheep go on vacation?… The Baa-hamas!
- Why don’t oysters share their pearls?… Because they’re shellfish.
- Why do golfers carry an extra pair of socks?… In case they get a hole in one. (Top Sports Jokes)
- Why are gulls named seagulls?… If they were by the bay, they’d be bagels!
- Why do fish swim in salt water?… Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool?… Show me your mussels.
- What summer vacation destination makes a pet bird sing for joy?… The Canary Islands!
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?… A fsh.
- What did the bread do on vacation?… It loafed around.
- What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea?… It gets wet. (Top 10 Geography Jokes)
- What holds the sun up in the sky?… Sunbeams.
- What race is never run?… A swimming race.
- What does a bee do when it is hot?… He takes off his yellow jacket.
- How do you prevent a Summer cold?… Catch it in the Winter! (Top Winter Jokes)
- What did the ocean say to the sailboat?… Nothing it just waved. (Top Geography Jokes)
- What do you call a cat at the beach?…. Sandy claws. (Top Christmas Jokes)
- First dog: Where do fleas go for summer vacation?
- Second dog: Search me!
- Why didn’t the elephant buy a suitcase for his summer vacation?… Because he already had a trunk!
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer.(Top Fall Jokes)
- What do you call a snowman in July?… A puddle. (Top Christmas Jokes)
- A Summer book never written: “Vacations Are So Expensive” by Seymour Foreles.
- What do frogs like to drink on a hot summer day?… Croak-o-cola.
- Where do goldfish go on vacation?… Around the globe! (Top Geography Jokes)