Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
September Jokes / Top September Pages / Top September Hashtags
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
Labor Day Jokes & Top 10 Labor Day Jokes
STEM Education for the 21st Century
- What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- Why did Avogadro stop going to a chiropractor on October 24th?… He was only tense to the 23rd!
- How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills
- Why is it bad to tell mole jokes?… It’s mole-itically incorrect
- What did Avogadro get when he mixed ice cream, chocolate syrup, and milk together?… A chocolate Moledt
- What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?… Watermolens
- How many guacs are in a bowl of guacamole?… Avocados number!
- If a mole of moles were digging a mole of holes, what would you see?… A mole of molasses!
- What element do moles love to study in chemistry?… Molybdenum
- Avogadro loved to watch MASH. Which character did he like most?… Father Molecahy
- 3.14% of Sailors are PI rates! (Top Pirate Jokes)
- Mathematician: “Pi r squared” Baker:” No! Pies are round, cakes are square!
- What do you get when you take the sun and divide its circumference by its diameter?… Pi in the sky.
- In Alaska, where it gets very cold, pi is only 3.00. As you know, everything shrinks in the cold. They call it Eskimo pi.
- What do you get when you cut a jack o’lantern by its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi!
- What do you get when you take green cheese and divide its circumference by its diameter?… Moon Pi.
- What do we get when we take the object and order the rim by the diameter?… Pi in the sky by and by.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter?… Pi a’la mode.
- A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer are all given identical
rubber balls and told to find the volume. They are given anything they
want to measure it, and have all the time they need. The mathematician pulls out a measuring tape and records the circumference. He then divides by two times pi to get the radius, cubes that, multiplies by pi again, and then multiplies by four-thirds and thereby calculates the volume.The physicist gets a bucket of water, places 1.00000 gallons of water in the bucket, drops in the ball, and measures the displacement to six significant figures. And the engineer? He writes down the serial number of the ball, and looks it up.
- The roundest knight at King Arthur’s was Sir Cumference… He ate too much Pi!
- Why do chemistry professors like to teach about ammonia?… Because it’s basic material.
- Teacher: What’s the chemical formula for water? Student: H I J K L M N O. Teacher: What are you talking about? Student: Didn’t you say it’s H to O
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the school dance?… He didn’t have anybody to take. (any BODY)
- What kind of chain is edible?….A food chain!
- Why was the biology book in the hospital?…Because it hurt his spine.
- How much did it cost for a pirate to pierce his ears? … a buck an ear (a buccaneer)!
- Why did the skeleton go to the piano store?… To buy some organs!
- Why did the skeleton hold up the barbecue?…He needed a spare rib.
- What did one eye say to the other eye?….Something between us smells!
- Why is your nose in the middle of your face? … Because it is the “scenter.” Center!
- Why can’t you trust an atom?… They make up everything
- What do physicists enjoy doing the most at sporting events?… The Wave
- What is the name of the first electricity detective?… Sherlock Ohms
- What did the physicist snack on during lunch?… A ‘gram’ cracker.
- Why does hamburger have lower energy than steak?… Because it’s in the ground state.
- How many theoretical physicists specializing in general relativity does it take to change a light bulb?… Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe.
- What do you get when you mix sulfur, tungsten, and silver?… SWAG
- Where does bad light end up?… In a prism.
- What animal is made up of calcium, nickel and neon?… A CaNiNe
- Why couldn’t the moebius strip enroll at the school?… They required an orientation.