Top 10 Seasonal Jokes!: A GREAT advertising opportunity!
World Book Day Jokes & #1 Google Pages
Pi Day Jokes
March Madness Jokes
Easter: Easter Jokes
April 22nd: Earth Day Jokes
April 24th: Arbor Day Jokes
May 10th: Mother Day Jokes
June 21st: Fathers’ Day Jokes
- Why is everyone so tired on April 1?… Because they’ve just finished a long, 31 day March!
- Do you know all about April 1st?… Yes, I’m fooly aware of it! (Top April Fool’s Jokes)
- What’s the best day for monkey business?… The first of Ape-ril! (Top April Fool’s Jokes)
- What’s the difference between Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day?… On one you’re thankful and on the other you’re prankful! (Top April Fool’s Jokes)
- What monster plays the most April Fool’s jokes?… Prankenstein! (Top April Fool’s Jokes)
- When do monkeys fall from the sky?… During Ape-ril showers! (Top April Fool’s Jokes)
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- Can February March? … No, but April May!
- What did the summer say to the spring?… Help! I’m going to fall. (Top Summer Jokes & Top Fall Jokes)
- What goes up when the rain comes down?… An umbrella!
- Can bees fly in the rain?… Not without their little yellow jackets!
- What did the big flower say to the little one?… You’re really growing, bud!
- What bow can’t be tied?… A rainbow!
- What season is it when you are on a trampoline?… Spring-time!
- What flowers grow on faces?… Tulips (Two-lips)!
- Why is the letter A like a spring flower?… A bee (B) comes after it!
- What do you get when you plant kisses?… Tulips!
- What falls but never gets hurt?… The rain!
- When do people start using their trampoline?… Spring-Time
- Why are frogs so happy?… They eat whatever bugs them.
- What monster plays the most April Fool’s jokes?… Prankenstein!
- How excited was the gardener about spring? So excited he wet his plants.
- What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?… Lily!
- Why did the boy start a gardening business?… Because he wanted to rake in the cash!
- What kind of garden does a baker have?… A “flour” garden.
- What’s a baby chick’s favorite plant?… EGG-plants!
- What does the Easter Bunny order at a Chinese Restaurant?… Hop Suey! (Top Easter Jokes)
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas?… Bugs Bunny
- Why did the farmer bury all his money?…. to make his soil rich!
- What does the Easter Rabbit get for making a basket?… Two points just like everybody! (Top Easter Jokes)
- Spring Fever: Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said, “Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper.” Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: “First Question: Which tire was flat?”
- What can be seen in the middle of the months ‘April’ and ‘March’, that cannot be seen in the beginning or end of either month?… the letter “r.”
- Why did the farmer plant a seed in his pond?… He was trying to grow a water-melon.
- What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?… FOUL weather!