Tamil Nadu State Government has launched an employment registration portal, TN Velai Vaippu (tnvelaivaippu). It is for online registration in employment exchanges of the state. The portal was initially launched on 15th September 2013. The portal launch has made it easy for applicants to streamline the process of registration and card renewal, for which they do not need the TN Employment Exchange department. Former TN Deputy Chief Minister M.K.Stalin inaugurated the portal.
Unemployment is one of the most significant issues in India. Hence, the Tamil Nadu government wants to provide valuable employment opportunities to qualified candidates via this portal. If you are already a part of the scheme, you can apply for employment renewal online. You can renew it seamlessly through TNVelaivaaippu Renewal 2021.
TN Velai Vaippu Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for employment registration includes the following:
- Candidates who have completed classes 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, and more can register for this program.
- Those who have failed the exams are also eligible.
- Candidates with a driving license, typewriting skills, language certificate holders, and other specific qualifications are eligible.
TN Velai Vaippu Documents Required
The necessary documents required at the time of registration include:
- Educational qualification mark sheets, certificates, and other related documents.
- Graduates require Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate, if the candidate has one
- Domicile Certificate
- Other certificates validate job experience, sports, ex-serviceman, widow, physically handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), freedom fighter, or others.
- Identify Proof (Voter Card, Passport, Ration Card, Birth Certificate, or others)
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- The documents which the candidate’s issues must be original, and producing forged documents can lead to strict legal actions.
TN Velai Vaippu Registration 2021
Follow the given steps for successful registration.
- Visit the official website for TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration. The link for the website is https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower.
- As the homepage opens, click on the link, “For a new User ID Registration.”
- A dialog box will appear on the screen that will indicate the terms and conditions.
- Once you go through it, click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- The form page will open. Fill in the entries like name, gender, DOB, email Id, mobile no., father’s name, and other fields. Click on the “Save” button.
- Issue the id and password as per your choice.
- It guarantees successful registration on the site, and you can use the login credentials to fill the form whenever you wish.
TN Employment Exchange Application
Once you successfully get through the registration process, you can follow the given steps.
- You are using valid credentials, log in to your account.
- Select the district name.
- Fill in the required information in the profile form.
- Submit the form.
- It will generate an enrollment slip. The slip will list your registration number, date, and employment office information.
- Print the slip and keep it safely for future references.
- You will have to submit all the original documents and certificates at the specific employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- Once you successfully get through the process, a registration card will be issued. It will include various details like registration date, date of renewal, and other necessary information.
Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Online Renewal 2021
For TNVelaivaaippu Online Renewal, visit the official website.
- On the home page, you will find the login window. Enter your ID and password for successful login.
- After login, click on the Renewal button in your account.
- After clicking this button, edit your information if you want.
- Enter the other information sought, and then click on the submit button.
- It will issue a prescription related to Renewal.
- Follow the instructions and complete the renewal.
TN velaivaippu Employment Renewal Profile Update
If you want to update your profile, you need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website with the specific link.
- As the home page appears on your screen, using your username and password, log in.
- Update the information as required
- Finally, click on the Save button.
TN Velai Vaippu Important Information
- Candidates with a Postgraduate (PG) and Professional Graduate Degree need to apply through the concerned Regional Employment Office.
- During the registration process, candidates must ensure that the entered information is correct and verified.
- If there is any discrepancies or omission in registration details, candidates need to approach the concerned employment exchange bearing the relevant certificates and documents in person.
- Candidates need to keep their registration Id and card handy for any further reference.
- Candidates must closely follow the terms and conditions before registering. They should also carefully go through the information on the homepage of the website.
- Update your profile if you have upgraded your qualification and job experience.
- Candidates must renew their profile every three years to avail of the services and benefits provided by employment exchange registration.
This article has dealt with the various procedures involved in the TN Velai Vaippu employment registration process. Keep yourself updated with the other updates and changes in the program scheme, and avail the best employment opportunities, as per your qualifications.