Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- Veterans Day Jokes / Veterans Day Quotes
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Check our our Top 10 Quotes Page!
- Where did the General put his armies?… In his sleevies. (get it his sleeves)?
- What was General Washington’s favorite tree?…The infan-tree! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes & Top Arbor Day Jokes)
- Teacher “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student “ Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- A Great American Book Never Written: “The Parts of the National Anthem” by Homer D. Brave. (Flag Day Jokes)
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee. (Flag Day Jokes)
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student:“Play ball”? (Flag Day Jokes)
- What did one American flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It just waved! (Flag Day Jokes)
- What did King George think of the American colonists?… He thought they were revolting! (Top 10 4th of July Jokes)
- What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?… The Americans licked the British. (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- What was the craziest battle of the Revolutionary War?… The Battle of Bonkers Hill. (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- What did the colonists wear to the Boston Tea Party?… Tea-shirts. (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- What was the Patriots’ favorite food in the Revolutionary War? … Chicken Catch-a-Tory! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- What’s red, white and blue?… Our flag, of course. And a sad candy cane! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?… Because the horse was too heavy to carry! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)