- Start Your Day with a Smile: 180 School Jokes
- Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- Sports Joke of the Day
- 365 Family-Friendly Jokes
- Top 10 Sports Jokes
Top 3 Joke Pages
- Why was the skeleton always left out in a rugby match?… Because he had no body to go with. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What did the mummy rugby coach say at the end of practice?… “Let’s wrap this up!” (Top Halloween Jokes)
- A man went to the doctor one day and said: “I’ve just been playing Rugby and when I got back I found that when I touched my legs, my arms, my head, my tummy and everywhere else, it really hurt.” So the doctor said: “You’ve broken your finger.” (Doctor Jokes For Kids)
- What’s a bee’s favorite sport?… Rugbee.
- When is a rugby player like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- What would you get if you crossed a rugby player and the Invisible Man?… Rugby like no one has ever seen.
- Why was the car not allowed to play rugby?… It only had one boot.
- Why didn’t the bicycle play rugby?… It was two tired. (Top Cycling Jokes)
- Why did the rugby player go to see the vet?… His calves were hurting. (Top Animal Jokes)
- Where do rugby go to get a new uniform?… New Jersey (Top Geography Jokes & Top 500 Jokes for U.S. States)
- Why was Cinderella such a bad rugby player?… Her coach was a pumpkin.
- Why is a rugby the coolest place to be?… Because it’s full of fans.
- Did you hear about the rugby who wore two jackets when she painted the house?… The instructions on the can said: “Put on two coats.”
- Rugby player in Chinese restaurant:
“Waiter, these noodles are a bit crunchy.”
Waiter: “That’s because they’re the chopsticks, sir.”
- Rugby player: “Doctor, doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror – I feel like throwing up. What’s wrong with me?” Doctor: “I don’t know, but your eyesight is perfect.”