- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- 101 Mole Day Jokes
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
October Jokes & October Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
October Jokes / October Jokes for Kids / Top October Pages
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
101 Halloween Jokes & Fall Jokes for Kids
- What did a Jack-o-lantern say to the pumpkin?… Cut it out!
- What did the pumpkin need for its boo boo?… A pumpkin patch.
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter?… Pumpkin Pi. (Top Pi Day Jokes)
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?… Squash! (101 Sports Jokes / Squash Jokes)
- What did the jack-o’-lantern say to the other jack-o’-lantern when they were on their way to a Halloween party?…”Let’s get glowing.”
- I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I?… A candle.
- What do you call an overweight pumpkin?…A plumpkin!
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?… Squash.
- Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road to school?… The Crossing Gourd.
- Why were the two pumpkins so close?… They had deep roots.
- Why do Jack-o-lanterns have wicked smiles?… Because they just had their brains scooped out! (Top Biology Jokes)
- When is a pumpkin not a pumpkin?… When you drop it; then it’s squash!
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road?… It fell off the wagon!
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road?… It had no guts! (Top Biology Jokes)
- What do you use to mend a jack-o-lantern?… A pumpkin patch.
- What did the pumpkin say to the jar?… Soon I will be ajar to.