If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
- “I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.” Ronald Regan
- “I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency — even if I’m in a Cabinet meeting.” Ronald Regan
- “Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” Ronald Regan
- “Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his.” Ronald Regan
- “I hope you’re all Republicans.” Ronald Regan speaking to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt
- “I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy: Dear Jack, Don’t buy a single vote more than is necessary. I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay for a landslide.” John F. Kennedy, addressing complaints that his father’s money was buying the primary for him.
- ”My esteem in this country has gone up substantially. It is very nice now when people wave at me, they use all their fingers.” Jimmy Carter
- “When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer ‘present’ or ‘not guilty.'” Teddy Roosevelt
- ”In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” John Adams
- “Being president is like running a cemetery: you’ve got a lot of people under you and nobody’s listening.” Bill Clinton
- “If I were two faced, would I be wearing this one?” Abraham Lincoln