Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
March Jokes / Top 10 March Pages / March Hashtags of the Day
March Lessons & March Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
101 Pi Day Jokes for Math Teachers & Sports Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- Why was the Calculus teacher bad at baseball?… He was better at fitting curves than hitting them. (Top Baseball Jokes)
- What is the official mascot of Pi Day?… the PI – thon! (Mascot Jokes)
- Why is Ms. Radian such a good sports reporter?… She covers the story from every angle.
- Never trash talk to pi. He’ll go on forever.
- For the math team, what is the ideal number of pieces to cut a pie into?… 3.14
- What is a mathathlete’s favorite dessert?… Pi!
- What is an NFL quarterback afraid of?… the y-intercept. (Top Football Jokes)
- What is a horse’s favorite dessert?… Apple pi! (Top Horse Racing Jokes)
- How is the moon like an NBA basketball game?… They both have 4 quarters. (Full Moon Jokes)
- Where can an NFL official buy a ruler that is 3 feet long?… At a yard sale. (Top Football Jokes)
- What does a mathlete love to climb?… A Gee-Om-A-Tree.
- What do you get when you cross a mountain climber and a mosquito?… Nothing! You know you can’t cross a scalar and a vector.
- Why was the Calculus teacher bad at softballl?… He was better at fitting curves than hitting them. (Top Baseball Jokes)
- Why does nobody talk trash to circles?… Because there is no point! (Top Basketball Jokes)
- What do you call a broken record?… A Decca-gone
- Did you hear the joke about the sports statistician?… Probably.
- What wild animal is good mascot for calculus?… The tangent lion.
- In Alaska, where it gets very cold, pi is only 3.00. As you know, everything shrinks in the cold. They call it Eskimo pi. (Iditarod Jokes)