Top 3 Joke Pages
Click here for more teacher resources!
Pay it Forward, starring Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt, is a great movie for teens. The story has a great message and shows how helping others can truly have an impact on many more people than you could ever imagine. I show this DVD to a senior elective class.
It is a great movie to show at the start of a school year to encourage the students to think about ways to give back to the community.
At the end of the movie, the students respond to the following questions.
End of the Movie Questions
- Write a reaction to the movie.
- Could this assignment work in our community? Could it be effective? Why or why not?
- Write out a specific example of how you could “Pay It Forward” for another person.
- List 10 people who have made a difference in your life.
- Do you have any examples of “Pay it Forward” in your life? Your example could be time when you paid it forward by committing a random act of kindness or an example where you were on the receiving end.
After responding to the following questions, I share some personal examples where I have been involved in a “Pay It Forward” Act.
Barnes & Noble
Write it Forward
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!