My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
My Town Tutors makes it easy for parents to connect with local teachers who tutor. Parents can search for FREE! Teachers can register anytime. We are always looking to great teachers who tutors. Top U.S. Tutors!
My Town Tutors has a goal: A Teacher who Tutors in Every Massachusetts Town.
FIND A PRIVATE U.S. TUTOR! Top Massachusetts Schools & Top Massachusetts Jokes
Top 68 Patriot’s Day Jokes!, Top 50 Patriots’ Day Jokes, Top 25 Patriots Day Jokes
- What was the Patriots’ favorite food in the Revolutionary War? … Chicken Catch-a-Tory!
- What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance!
- What did a patriot put on his dry skin?… Revo-lotion!
- What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?… Liberty!
- Teacher: “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student: “Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!”
- What did the colonists wear to the Boston Tea Party?…Tea-shirts.
- What ghost haunted King George III?… The spirit of ‘76!
- Where did General Washington put his armies?… In his sleevies!
- What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?… The Americans licked the British.
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up!
- What did King George think of the American colonists?… He thought they were revolting!
- Who was the biggest jokester in George Washington’s army?… Laughayette
- What was General Washington’s favorite tree?… The infan-tree.
- Did you hear about the artist in the Continental Army?… He was a Yankee doodler.
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!”
- Why did the British cross the Atlantic?… To get to the other tide!
- Which colonists told the most jokes?… Punsylvanians!
- Teacher: “Which son of old Virginia wrote the Declaration of Independence?”
Student: “I think it was Thomas Jeffer’s son.” (Top Teacher Jokes)
- What did George Washington say to his men before they crossed the Delaware?…”Get in the boat, men!”
- What quacks, has webbed feet, and betrays his country?… Beneduck Arnold.
- What was Thomas Jefferson’s favorite dessert?… Monti jello
- How did American colonists’ dogs protest against England?… The Boston Flea Party.
- What cat said, “The British are coming! The British are coming!”?… Paw Revere
- What has four legs, a shiny nose, and fought for England?… Rudolph the Redcoat Reindeer! (Christmas Trivia & Christmas Jokes)
- Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?… Because the horse was too heavy to carry!