Top Joke Pages
Letter of the Week – P
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “like” and “is.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Eat a piece of fruit.
- Put your pants and socks on all by yourself.
- Paint or draw a pretty picture for your parents.
- Count all the purple and pink things in your house.
- Say “please” and “thank you.” Use your best manners and try to be polite.
- Count the pennies in Mommy’s purse (Ask for permission first.)
- Do a puzzle with your parents.
- With help, pour yourself a glass of juice or milk.
- Print your name on this paper.
- Please return this paper by Friday.
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
My Town Tutors connects parents with teachers who tutor. It is FREE for parents to search to a teacher in their area.
Teachers can register for only $12 for a full year. That is the only fee. Teachers keep 100% of their hourly rate.