Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- 101 Mole Day Jokes
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
October Jokes & October Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
October Jokes / October Jokes for Kids / Top October Pages
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
Top 10 October Pages
National Principal’s Month: Principal Jokes: Why did the clock go to the principal’s office?… For tocking too much!
- Who is the #1 Super Villain for October?… Doc Oct from Spiderman!
- Which month is a Rock Stars favorite?… Rock- tober #TomPettyRIP
- National Taco Day: Taco Jokes: What do you call cheese that is not yours?… NA Cho cheese (180 School Jokes)
- World Teachers Day:
- Full Moon Jokes: Why couldn’t the astronaut book a room on the #moon?… Because it was full! Full Moon Names & Meanings
- October 6th: World Smile Day: Smile Jokes: When is the best time to go to the dentist?… At tooth-hurty (2:30). (180 School Jokes & 365 School Jokes)
- Columbus Day Jokes: Where did Columbus first land in America?… On his feet! (Top Biology Jokes)
- October 12th: Top Farm Jokes: What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?… Straw-berries! (Top Fall Jokes) #NationalFarmersDay
- Friday, October 13th: Friday the 13th Jokes: What’s Jason Voorhees favorite dessert?… I-Scream! (Top Summer Jokes) #Fridaythe13th
- October 16th: National Boss Day Jokes: The CEO of a large company was walking to the cafeteria along with two of his secretaries. Upon tripping on a bottle, a genie appeared and asked the threesome if they would like to each make a wish. The first secretary excitedly exclaimed, “I wish I was on a beach in a tropical island!” Immediately her wish was granted. The next secretary proclaimed, “I wish I was on a tour of France!” Immediately her wish too, was granted. Being that it was now his turn to make a wish the CEO exclaimed “I want the two of them back in their offices right after lunch!” #NationalBossDay
- October 17th: National Pasta Day What do you call a fake noodle?… An impasta. (Spaghetti Jokes)
- October 17th: National Chocolate Cupcake Day Do you know what cupcakes & a baseball team have in common?… They both count on the batter! (Baseball Jokes & Softball Jokes)
- October 23rd: 101 Mole Day Jokes! What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- October 26th: National Pumpkin Day Jokes: What did a Jack-o-lantern say to the pumpkin?… Cut it out!
- October 31st: 101 Halloween Jokes: The nurse walked into the busy doctor’s office and said, “Doctor, the invisible man is here.” The doctor replied, “Sorry, I can’t see him.” (Top Biology Jokes)
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer. (Top Summer Jokes)
- What did the tree say to autumn?… Leave me alone.
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin?… With a pumpkin patch.
- What reads and lives in an apple?… A bookworm.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month?… Sep-timber! (September Jokes)
- What did one leaf say to another?… I’m falling for you. (Top Valentines Day Jokes)
- Why do trees hate tests? — Because they get stumped by the questions. (365 School Jokes)
- How do trees get onto the internet?… Easy, they just LOG on. (Arbor Day Jokes)
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?… Squash.
- Where did Columbus first land in America?… On his feet! (Top Biology Jokes)
- Columbus’ Father: I don’t care what you’ve discovered, Christopher. You could have written. (Top Father’s Day Jokes & Top Father’s Day Quotes)
- Let’s celebrate Columbus Day by walking into someone’s house and telling them we live there now!
- The teacher stood at the front of the room. “Does anybody know what this Monday is?” About half of the students raised their hands. The teacher pointed to one of them. “It’s Columbus Day!” he crowed. The teacher smiled. “It is. Does anybody know why we celebrate it?” This time, only one student raised her hand. “It’s the day the Indians discovered Columbus!” (180 School Jokes)
- How was Columbus’s ship like an avid shopper?… They’re both driven by sales!
- The teacher was telling the story of Christopher Columbus and how many thought that the world was flat. Then she had mentioned that the world was really round and… got interrupted… “Miss Smith, the world is square, not round,” said Johnny. “No, it’s round Johnny. Who told you it was square?” replied the teacher. “My older brother. He claims he’s been to all 4 corners of the earth.” (Top Geography Jokes)
- What happened when Columbus was shot at by an Indian?… He had an arrow miss. (Top Archery Jokes)
- Why did the hungry Columbus eat the last candle?… He wanted a light snack.
- Who was the first cat to discover America?… Christopher Columpuss!
- What would you get if you crossed Columbus Day with Halloween?… Ghoulumbus Day! (Top Halloween Jokes)
Mole Day Jokes
Thanks for Teach with Fergy our proud sponsor of our Chemistry Jokes for Teachers.We have a full list of 1,000+ Jokes for Teachers!
Chemistry teachers are great tutors! Find one today!
Teachers join our national directory and earn up to $5,000 per year!
- What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- Why did Avogadro stop going to a chiropractor on October 24th?… He was only tense to the 23rd!
- How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills
- Why is it bad to tell mole jokes?… It’s mole-itically incorrect
- What did Avogadro get when he mixed ice cream, chocolate syrup, and milk together?… A chocolate Moledt
- What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?… Watermolens
- How many guacs are in a bowl of guacamole?… Avocados number!
- If a mole of moles were digging a mole of holes, what would you see?… A mole of molasses!
- What element do moles love to study in chemistry?… Molybdenum
- Avogadro loved to watch MASH. Which character did he like most?… Father Molecahy
- The nurse walked into the busy doctor’s office and said, “Doctor, the invisible man is here.” The doctor replied, “Sorry, I can’t see him.” (Top Biology Jokes)
- Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?…He was a pain in the neck! (Top Biology Jokes)
- What do you call a skeleton that lies on its grave?… Lazy bones! (Top Biology Jokes)
- What did one casket say to the other casket?…”Is that you coffin?” (coughing).
- What kind of streets do zombies live on?… Dead-ends.
- What do you call a mummy eating in bed?… A crummy mummy. (Mothers’ Day Jokes& Top Quotes for Mothers)
- When do vampires like horse racing?… When it’s neck and neck! (Top Horse Racing Jokes & Sports Joke of the Day)
- Who won the zombie war?… Nobody, it was dead even.
- Why is it hard for a ghost to tell a lie?… Because you can see right through him.
- What is a mummy’s favorite type of music?… Rap music.
- What school subject is a witch good at?… Spelling. (Does Spelling REALLY matter?)