Top Joke Pages
- What did the march say to all the madness?… What’s all that bracket.
- In what sport is a basket filled but never gets full?… Basketball.
- Sports Reporter: What do you think about the execution of your team? Frustrated March Madness coach: I support that 100%!
- Did you hear one Final Four team is dressing only 7 players?… The rest dress themselves.
- Why did the basketball player go to jail?… Because he shot the ball!
- What do you call a piece of cheese that likes to shoot hoops?… Swiss!!!
- “I told one player, ‘Son, I can’t understand it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?’ He said, ‘Coach, I don’t know and I don’t care.’” Frank Layden
- Why do basketball players love cookies?… Because they can dunk them!
- “He’s great on the court,” a sportswriter said of a college basketball player in an interview with his coach. “But’s how’s his scholastic work?” “Why, he makes straight A’s,” replied the coach. “Wonderful!” said the sportswriter. “Yes,” agreed the coach, “but his B’s are a little crooked.”
- “We have a great bunch of outside shooters; unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.” Weldon Drew
- “When Xavier McDaniel plays against Orlando Wooldridge, it’s a coach’s dream – X vs O.” Mychal Thompson
- What did the Butler fan do after his team won the NCAA Championship?… Shut off his Xbox.
- Why doesn’t BYU want to be this year’s Cinderella team?… Because the school considers the movie to be inappropriate.
- Why is there a Texas school in the tournament called “Steve Austin”?… Because Stone Cold said so.
- Why do Gonzaga fans only play 14 holes of golf?… Because they can’t make it to the Final Four.
- How many NCAA basketball players does it take to change a light bulb?… Only one. But he gets money, a car, and three credit hours for it.