My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
Find a Massachusetts Tutor!
Massachusetts Summer Family Fun!
Check out our coaching youth basketball page!
- I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.
- Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It’s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That’s the only way you’re going to get respect from the players.
- The key to being a good shooter is balance. Everything follows balance.
- As far as playing, I didn’t care who guarded me – red, yellow, black. I just didn’t want a white guy guarding me, because it’s disrespect to my game.
- You can’t take anything away from a champion.
- A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.
- I never learned anything by losing.
- I don’t know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody – somewhere – was practicing more than me.
- I’m a firm believer in that you play the way you practice.
- You can make all the excuses you want, but if you’re not mentally tough and you’re not prepared to play every night, you’re not going to win.
- I hate to lose more than I like to win.
- I wasn’t real quick, and I wasn’t real strong. Some guys will just take off and it’s like, whoa. So I beat them with my mind and my fundamentals.
- I knew I was as good as anybody. That’s not really bragging; it’s just that I’d put the time in.
- The best basketball announcer is one who allows you to close your eyes.
(All true Boston Celtics fans knows that announcer is Johnny Most!)
- I really don’t like talking about money. All I can say is that the Good Lord must have wanted me to have it.
- It doesn’t matter who scores the points, it’s who can get the ball to the scorer.
- The first thing I would do every morning was look at the box scores to see what Magic [Johnson] did. I didn’t care about anything else.