My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – U u
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin
with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “here,” “to,” and “up.”
Please enjoy doing these activities with your child at home during this week.
U u Activities
- If you were a unicorn, where would you play?
- How many umbrellas are in your home?
- Reach up to the sky.
- Collect some seashells and put them under water in the bathtub.
- Name an uncle.
- Do you need an umbrella today?
- What would be unusual to eat with ice cream… pickles, mustard?
- Pretend to fly up in the air.
- Look up at the sky. Is it cloudy?
- A rainbow
- Your name
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say
a word, listen carefully to it. Clap your hands if the word you hear
starts with the /u/ sound.”
Word List: up, under,down, umbrella, rain, uncle, underground,moon, umpire, pencil, unlock, uphill, me, up.