My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – T
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with
Also, identify the high frequency words “can” and “an.”
- Move slowly like a turtle.
- Touch your toes, two times.
- Draw ten triangles.
- Talk on the telephone with a friend.
- Make yourself tiny.
- Make yourself tall.
- Tickle your tummy.
- Tip Toe around your kitchen.
- Tell someone your telephone number.
- Touch something soft.
- Taste a new food.
- What time is it?
- Try throwing a ball as high as you can.
- Tell a funny story.