My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – O o
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this
Also identify the high frequency words “my” and “we.”
O o Activities
- Open and close your mouth.
- Draw one picture for Mom or Dad.
- Put your socks on your feet.
- Use an orange crayon and draw ten O‘s.
- What does an orange taste like?
- Climb over two pillows.
- Go outside and play.
- Hop on one foot.
- How old are you?
- What are the opposite words for: On, hot, up, day, slow, left, happy, low
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. Put your hands on your head if the word you hear starts with the O o sound. Keep your hands at your side if the word you hear does not start with the O o sound.”
Word List: open, orange, jelly, on, little, big, love, good, off, often, tree, lamp.