My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – K k
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with
Also identify the high frequency words “little” and “have.”
K k Activities
- Read a book about kittens.
- Play kickball outside.
- Watch Mom or Dad cook in kitchen.
- Make a colorful kite wit ha paper bag.
- What is the name of baby kangaroos?
- Use kleenex when you sneeze.
- How many keys are in your Mom’s purse?
- Kiss your Mom and Dad.
- Be a King and wear a crown.
- What do you like about kindergarten?
Activity: Play this game. Be sure your child has a YES and NO card. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. If you think it starts with the /k/ sound, hold up your YES card. If you think it does NOT start with the /k/ sound, hold up your NO card.” ”
Word List: kite, kindergarten, girl, kiss, kitchen, jet, kids, ketchup, hair, kind, apple, keys.