My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – G g
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with
Also identify the high frequency words “my” and “we.”
G g Activities
- Roll like a grape.
- Wear green on Wednesday.
- Give someone you love a big hug.
- Play a game with Mom or Dad.
- Move like a grasshopper.
- Talk about things that can grow in the garden.
- Count the green things you see in nature.
- Gallop around the backyard or the park.
- Make someone giggle.
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. Clap your hands if the word you hear starts with the /g/ sounds. ”
Word List: gorilla, good, game, banana, go, happy, green, grapes, grow, bear, girl.