My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – E e
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with
Also identify the high frequency words “one,” “two,” and “three.”
E e Activities
- Walk and dance like an elephant.
- Jump up and down eleven times.
- Eat eight pieces of something you like.
- Go outside and close your eyes. What do you hear with your ears?
- Cut out pictures of eyes and ears from old magazines.
- Try to touch your elbow to your ear.
- Using your eyes, what things do you see on your way to school?
- Empty your glass of milk… drink up.
- Do some exercises.
- Let a bowl of water evaporate.
Activity: Play this game. Make a “YES” and “NO” card. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. If you think the word starts with the /e/ sound, hold up your “YES” card. If you think the word does NOT start with the /e/ sound, hold up your “NO” card.”
Word List: elbow, exercise, eggs, rain, enter, paint, exit, moon, elevator, excellent, cat, empty.