My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – B
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also, identify the high frequency words “the” and “a.”
- Read a book.
- Play with blocks and bounce a ball.
- Talk about the day you were born with your Mom or Dad.
- Count the buttons on Mommy or Daddy’s shirt.
- Ride your bicycle.
- Fly like a butterfly, hop like a bunny, buzz like a bee, growl like a bear.
- Listen to the sound of the birds outside.
- Count the windows in your bedroom.
- Draw a beautiful picture.
- Help make breakfast and eat a banana.
- Look for brown fall colors.
- Move your body to the music…. you can do it!