My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
email mark at mytowntutors dot com if interested!
- What did on flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved!
- How is a flag like Santa Claus?… They both hang out at the pole! (Christmas Jokes for Kids & Christmas Trivia)
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!”
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee.
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
- What did the Buffalo say to his son?… Bye-son.
- It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. “Let’s try to make this look natural “she said. “Junior, put your arm around your dad’s shoulder.” The father answered, “If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?” (Top Graduation Jokes)
- What did baby corn say to mama corn?… Where’s popcorn? (Popcorn Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call a dad who spent all day at the beach?… Tangent. (Top Summer Jokes)
- Teacher: Please use the words “letter carrier” in a sentence. Student: Yes, ma’am. “My dad said that after seeing how many things my mom was bringing on vacation, he would rather letter carrier own luggage.” (Top Teacher Jokes)