My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- What are a teacher’s three favorite words?… June, July and August. (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month & Jokes for Teachers)
- Teacher: Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? Student: At the bottom. (American Revolution Jokes)
- Teacher: Please use the word “account” in a sentence. Student: Sure. “On account of three, we’ll start the race.” (Jokes for Teachers & Summer Olympic Jokes)
- 4th of July Jokes for Teachers: July 4th PSA: On one hand fireworks are a lot of fun. On the other hand I only have 2 fingers. (Fireworks Jokes & Biology Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student “Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” ((4th of July Jokes & Social Studies Jokes)
- How do surfers do in summer school?… Not too good. Just a little above C level. (Surfing Jokes)
- Why did Mr. Ice-Cream scold his students?… He couldn’t cone-done their unruly behavior!
- July 18th National Ice Cream Day: What do you get when you cross teacher’s pets with ice-cream cones?… Teacher’s flavorites! (Ice Cream Jokes)
- July 31st: Why was Harry Potter sent to the office?… Because he was cursing in class! (Harry Potter Jokes)