My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
We are always looking for sponsors who want to connect with parents and teachers (5 reasons to sponsor a blog).
FREE REGISTRATION for Illinois Teachers who Tutor! Top U.S. Tutors!
As part of our mission to connect with teacher who teachers in America, we are highlighting a “state of the week.”
We also are listing to the Top U.S. Jokes for each state. Check out our current listing of Top U.S. Jokes for Kids.
Illinois Teacher Unions
- What is the loudest state in America?… Ill – i – NOISE!
- What is the favorite drink for people in Illinois (21+) when celebrating?… Champaign (Illinois)
- What state recommends that to wear ear plugs?… Ill – i – NOISE!
- What did one Illinois flag say to the other?… Nothing, it just waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- What is the best U.S. city to have a celebration toast?… Champaign, Illinois.
- What state has a difficult time having a conversation?…. Ill – i – NOISE!
- What state do librarians hate the most?… Ill – i – NOISE!
- What state has the fewest libraries?… Ill – i – NOISE!
- What state has the fewest hours of sleep?… Ill – i – NOISE!
- In what state can you NEVER hear a pin drop?… Ill – i – NOISE!