Sports Jokes A-Z
365 Sports Jokes: Sports Joke of the Day
Clean Jokes & 365 Family Friendly Jokes
101 Sports Jokes
Great Advertising ALL YEAR LONG! Page #1 Google Search “Sports Jokes”
Check out our list of 365 Family Friendly Jokes and the list of the World’s Best Top 10 Jokes!
November Advertising Opportunities & November Hashtag of the Day
Jokes for ALL Months & #1 Holiday Jokes
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day?… “Quack! Quack!” (Sports Jokes for Thanksgiving)
- What’s the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?… Beer Nuts are around a dollar seventy-nine, and deer nuts are just under a buck!
- A man and woman were on their first date. The woman was trying to make conversation and said, “So I hear you hunt deer.” The man looked away and turned red. “What’s wrong?” asked the woman. “I’m not used to someone calling me dear on the first date,” the man said. (Top Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- A deer hunter got on his hands and knees to take a closer at some tracks. That’s when he got hit by the train.
- On the first day of the deer hunting season, a hunter fell out of a deer stand and broke both his legs. “Why couldn’t this happen on my last day of hunting?!” the hunter cried to the doctor. “It did,” the doctor replied.
- How do you catch a unique deer?…. Unique up on it!
- How do you catch a tame deer?… Tame way – unique up on it!
- Which side of a deer has the most meat?… The inside.
- On the way home from a hunt, a hunter stops by the grocery store. “Give me a couple of steaks,” he says. “We’re out of steaks but we have hotdogs and chicken,” says the butcher. “Hotdogs and chicken?!” yells the hunter. “How can I tell my wife I bagged a couple of hotdogs and chickens?”
- What do deer call hunters?… doe foes!
- What did the hunter miss his mark?… He was not aiming deerectly for it.