(Greatest Quotes of All-Time)
Google Search “Greatest Quotes of All-Time”
- “An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
- “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” Nelson Mandela
- “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” Nelson Mandela
- “Be the change that you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Martin Luther King Jr. “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” 16 April 1963
- Key West Quote: “A Sunny Place for Shady People.” (Key West Jokes)